Based on over 40 years of research with thousands of couples, this workshop in Kingston, JA will give you new insights and research-based skills that can dramatically improve the intimacy and friendship in your relationship and help you manage conflict in a healthy, positive way.
Thank you for expressing interest in our one day “7 Principles for Making Marriage Work” workshop as you prepare for what will be a life changing event for you and your partner.
This workshop is for couples looking for deeper commitment and who want to get it right!
Using data based on over 40 years of research with thousands of couples, the workshop will chart a map designed to strengthen and dramatically improve the intimacy and friendship in your relationship more every day for the rest of your lives.
You will be introduced to interactive step-by-step well researched and implemented techniques which build connection, intimacy, and respectful partnerships. We will assist you in building the strong foundation of your lives together after the wedding.
Why not prepare now for the wonderful journey you will embark on after the wedding?
What will I learn?
You and your partner will learn:
- Friendship – Foster respect, affection, and closeness in your relationship and share a deeper connection with each other.
- Fighting Fair – Learn how to keep conflict discussions calm and break through conflicted gridlock
- Create Shared Meaning – Strengthen and maintain the gains in your relationship.
How To Register?There are three workshops available, reserve your seat today!
- Select the workshop date that best suits you
- Make payment by completing registration below
Sonia Wynter is a licensed Associate Clinical Psychologist who is the only Gottman Level 3 trained Couples Therapist in the Caribbean and Central American region. She founded the Tea House which specializes in:
- Individual Therapy
- Pre-marital Counseling
- Couples Therapy